Compliance Direction provides many training modules dealing with a specific topic. The modules provide detail on that topic and last about 2-hours each, with availability on your schedule assuming instructor availability.
Now you don’t need to wait for a module at dates and times that are not convenient – just contact Steve to work out a schedule that fits your timing and meets his availability.
- MIL-STD-461G – Requirements, Configuration, Instrumentation, Documentation (Mod01)
- MIL-STD-464 – General Requirements (Mod02)
- MIL-STD-461, CE101, CE102 – Conducted Emissions, Power (Mod03)
- MIL-STD-461, CE106, RE103 – Antenna Port Emissions (Mod04)
- MIL-STD-461, CS101 – Conducted Susceptibility, Power (Mod05)
- MIL-STD-461, CS103, CS104, CS105 – Conducted Susceptibility – Receivers (Mod06)
- MIL-STD-461, CS114, CS115, CS116 – Conducted Susceptibility – RF & Transients (Mod07)
- MIL-STD-461, CS117, CS118 – Conducted Susceptibility – Lightning & ESD (Mod08)
- MIL-STD-461, RE101, RE102 – Radiated Emissions – Magnetic & Electric (Mod09)
- MIL-STD-461, RS101, RS103 – Radiated Susceptibility – Magnetic and Electric (Mod10)
- MIL-STD-461, CS106, CS109, RS105 – Susceptibility Limited Applicability (Mod11)
- RTCA DO-160G, Section 16 Power Input (Mod12)
- RTCA DO-160G, Section 17, 18, 19 Spikes, AFCS, Induced Signal Susceptibility (Mod13)
- RTCA DO-160G, Section 15, 25, Magnetic Effects, ESD (Mod14)
- MIL-STD-1275, Power Quality – Vehicles (Mod 15)
- MIL-STD-704, Power Quality – Aircraft (Mod 16)
- MIL-STD-1399-300 Part 1 – Power Quality, Medium Voltage, Ships (Mod17)
The modules provide in-depth training on test methods specified with each module dealing with specific tests as outlined above. These course modules go into details and dealing with situations that are not considered in the standard test approach. The attendees are provided a clear understanding of the tests enhancing their ability to solve test associated problems. An individual may attend any or all available modules. Attendees are encouraged to attend the module on Requirements, Configuration, Instrumentation and Documentation first for detailed information common to all modules.
If you are new to MIL-STD-461 testing, refreshing skills on the current standard, looking at continuing education or just want to know the test details, these modules are for you. From preparing test procedures and completing the test to dealing with unusual situations the information provided is vital for correct execution and efficient operation in the test arena.
Each module analyzes the particular topic in a session lasting two to four hours depending on the subject and the interactive discussion with attendees. Within one week after the module presentation, each attendee that selects an exam option will attend an individual webinar session where an examination on that topic is administered. Upon passing the examination the attendee will receive a Certification of Completion identifying the subject and bearing a Compliance Direction registration of the training.
Each attendee will receive files and active Excel spreadsheets used during the presentation for subject data reduction support. The files will be sent the day prior to the webinar to allow the attendee to have the material available during the session. During the event, each attendee will be able to ask questions or discuss particular aspects associated with the topic.
Pricing for each module is $149.00. Group discounts are also available for groups of 3 or more from the same organization attending the same session.
Module pricing: $149.00
Module examination option: $50.00 (exam option applies to completed modules only)
Group discount pricing of $199 for two or three, $250 for four to seven and $399 for seven to ten. Contact Steve for larger group pricing.
Registration and payment must be received by 5:00 PM CT the day prior to the event to support delivery of class materials and access to attend the Webex event. The webinars use VOIP connectivity for the audio.
Call, email or click over to my contact page with questions or to register.